drank Chocolate Monkey by Tealux

Goodbye Chocolate Monkey tea! I wish you were more chocolate, but whaddaya do.

Speaking of monkeys, our little monkey must have gotten cold and woken up, and by the time I woke up and noticed she was too awake to go back to sleep. So, basically I woke up at 3:30, tried to feed/cuddle her and get her back to sleep for more than the next hour, and now at 5:30 I’m drinking tea because that’s much better than throwing pillows in frustration. The little monkey is happily chasing the cat and doesn’t seem to care that she’s had less than 5 hours of sleep.

Good thing I’m off work, I guess! She hasn’t done this in the last 3 months (she’s pretty good normally!) so I haven’t had to deal with going to work on 4 hours sleep. :P

Okay – enough ranting. I do like this tea, and will probably pick some up once I have tea money and there’s a new Tealux sale.

ETA: Sipdown puts me at 111 teas, 43 of which are sample sized!

Also, ETA: The baby is starting to lie down face-down on the floor. I think that’s a good sign she’s ready for bed! \0/ I just finished my cup too, so good timing!

hahaha
grats on getting so close to 100…maybe i can hit 200 this weekend before packages start arriving lol

…..or not. Lol they’re here!

Hahaha.

Well I just checked the “what did I get in the mail” thread, and it shouldn’t be too bad? Lots of samples, so – quick sipdowns, and then the teaspot stuff is big, but only 5 more teas if you just look at the total and not the weight? #justifications

You’ve got until Monday to drink down enough that that Butiki order replaces it – then there’s no change there. And you can probably drink the stuff from your swap during the weekend? :P Maybe? Go! Go! Go!

…..I should send you a picture lol

Cavocorax

Yes! Sometime in the next few days I’m going to get all my tea out and take a picture (as well as portion out the take it away ones!)

I’m hanging on to all your tea until you get here right? That’s what we decided? If so, I’m not opening any of the stuff that came that we’re sharing so it stays super fresh :)

Comments

hahaha

…..or not. Lol they’re here!

Hahaha.

…..I should send you a picture lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON