drank Tokyo by Harney & Sons

Mmmmm, yes. I rather like this one. It’s a nice solid green and it almost seems like it’s creamy and coconutty, but it’s actually the caramel and seseame seeds. Oh, I’m bad at this when I don’t cheat and read the desciptions. It’s totally toasty with the seeds, which is probably where I got coconut from. And it’s deliately sweet too, which is how I like my greens.

This might be one I’d want to re-order. I’ll have to narrow it down between Bangkok and this as I might not be able to drink 8 oz of green teas, but can commit to 4…

That’s why you split orders silly!

Courtney

I love Bangkok! When I was in NYC I went to H&S and Tokyo and Bangkok were the two I needed to pick up haha!

Cavocorax

Haha. I can see too many split orders I’m the future! Too many! (blackfridaywaitforblackfridaydoit)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Caramel and Sesame? Wow! Need to try that one!

OMGsrsly

Ok, now I’m curious about this one. I’ll have to snag a sample pack (if they have them) with the next order I do.

Nxtdoor

If I can’t get the steeping parameters right, I might give you my tin when you come to Toronto. I have yet to make this work.

Cavocorax

Let me know – maybe we can do a swap of something.

Comments

That’s why you split orders silly!

Courtney

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Caramel and Sesame? Wow! Need to try that one!

OMGsrsly

Nxtdoor

Cavocorax

Let me know – maybe we can do a swap of something.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON