Total impulse buy. /0\

I went to Granville Island because I hadn’t been there for years and then I thought this would make for a nice souvenir tea to drink when I’m in Ontario and so I scooped it up. The prices for 50g are really reasonable!

(Don’t buy teas based on souvenir value. That’s tea purchasing rule #17.)

So… this tea? Well there’s definitely darjeeling in there – I can tell because it’s bitterish. There’s also some fruity notes too which help to make it more enjoyable. And it is enjoyable, although not necessarily memorable. We’ll see if it grows on me.

OMGsrsly

You might need to get some souvenir tea from Murchie’s. :)

Cavocorax

Haha. If we meet up there maybe I’ll try some, but I’ve been pretty ambivalent about most of their teas. Although I do like the Prince Charles blend – maybe because that was one of the first loose-leaf teas I have ever had. It was a gift!

OMGsrsly

A friend gave me 6 as a gift and they’re all pretty good. :)

Cavocorax

Glad you’re enjoying them! I just found I didn’t care for most of them and that was with trying to under-steep it etc. I do have their Russian Caravan and will enjoy that, but I have too much. Gonna add some to my freebie list for the meet-up. :P

Comments

OMGsrsly

You might need to get some souvenir tea from Murchie’s. :)

OMGsrsly

A friend gave me 6 as a gift and they’re all pretty good. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON