drank Organic Assam by Harney & Sons

Ok so I’m up at 115 teas which is good because my number is decreasing, but the average number of oz per tea is going up. :( #whoops Essentially I have more tea then I did before. That 7 oz tin of Read My Lips was a definite mistake, but maybe after I move I’ll put it up on the swap board.

Anyway I’m drinking this because I might as well clean up my little samples. I’m not too crazy about it to be honest. It seems a bit bitter – maybe I steeped it too long? Oh well – on to the next sample.

Haha just wait until you have full access to my cupboard to take samples of everything…..ask raritea how her first meet up went lol

Cavocorax

:P I’ll be in trouble then, but I’m more worried about the temptation of ALL THE COMBINED ORDERS.

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON