This is so good! I will need to buy tons of this in the fall. I think I only had a .5 oz bag, and that seems to make 4-5 cups with the way I make tea, so I’ll definitely need to buy more.

And re-steep!

The spices are pretty perfect though. NGL. It has notes that reminds me of the Caramel Assam, but with more earthy pumpkiny notes.

Mah-velous.

joint order in toronto! :)

Nxtdoor

Does joint mean 3? :)

As many as it needs to lol

Comments

joint order in toronto! :)

Nxtdoor

Does joint mean 3? :)

As many as it needs to lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON