I forgot I had this in my second timolino! Guess I’lll sip it before I make my sleepytime teac.

This was a birthday gift – my Aunt let me choose 3 teas from Steeped Tea, and so I had fun with that. I love lime, so this was an obvious choice.

The instructions say to steep this at 2-3 minutes in BOILING water. I think that qualifies as green tea abuse, doesn’t it? I ignored it and steeped it in cooler water, but it worries me that “professional” tea experts go to people’s houses and convince them that boiled green tea is correct. #sigh. It’s not up to me to solve all the problems. :P

Anyway, this is light and refreshing, but obviously artificial. It actually makes me think of a slightly creamy lime kool-aid. I think Lime Chiffon would be my preferred lime, but I actually don’t mind this too much, so long as I know I’m getting a fake lime taste.

I bet it would be quite good iced!