drank Taurus by Nina's Paris

Thank you for the free sample!

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I heard they were giving away free rooibos samples, but this is amazing. It’s so fruity and creamy – I could tell immediately what flavour it was without reading the description.

I only used half of the sample to make this cup – I’ll have to ice the other half as I suspect it would be even better chilled!

Would I stock this? Yes

we can maybe do a joint order of this one… i really liked it too

Nina's Tea USA

Sil and Cavocorax, just let me know if you want make an order and i ll see the best way for the shipping. thanks

Cavocorax

Remind me when I’m in Toronto. :)

yep, figured it would be a good one for when you’re finally here :)

Laurent – any word on your website? :)

Nina's Tea USA

the website is ready! but i am waiting for 2 things. in a couple of day all will be fine.
if you want 2 × 3.2Oz Taurus, the shiping cost will be exactly $9.50