Whoops! I did a sipdown of this earlier today (at 109 now – Sil!) and it doesn’t look like I’ve ever written a note for it.

So here goes. I’ve tried this in the blender multiple times, and I’ve tried it by mixing powder into my timolino with milk and stirring it, and I’ve also down the same, but added ice and shook it, and they basically all turned out the same. I never did get that frappacinno consistency but in the end I didn’t care either. It was tasty and it hit the spot.

I think though, in the future, I’d rather just get flavoured matcha from Red Leaf as I typically drink matcha without any sugar and if I can get by without it, why not go that route instead?

I think it’s a great idea though, and I hope Red Leaf sells a ton of it. It’s much cheaper and very convenient compared to the coffee-shop equivalent!

You still suck lol come pick up your teas so your cupboard goes back up!

Cavocorax

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if I grab my teas, doesn’t that mean that YOUR numbers will go up too?

Um…not as high though!

OMGsrsly

I find I get the creamy texture if I add a little banana. Of course, I used to get my green tea frapps made with soy milk, green tea powder and ice. Nowadays, I still get it with only 1 pump base…