Ok – last review of the night! The morning was too chaotic to really enjoy any teas, and it’s only the last 2 hours of the night after TK is sleeping that I really get anything done.

I packed up 4 boxes though, so I get this as a reward before bed!

As soon as I poured it into my cup I was blown away by the rooibos smell. I’ve never noticed that before! But I could also smell the vanilla and the chai.

This is actually a pretty good non-caffeinated tea. It’s not as dark as a black blend would have been, but the vanilla makes it a tad creamy in my mind. I bet this would make a nice latte too. I’d recommend this to someone who wanted soemthing spicy in the evening! I think this is my favourite of the Persimmon samples I’ve had so far!

Also, I know non-caffeinated might not be a real word, but it makes more sense to me than decaffeinated ‘cause that implies it HAD caffeine. Anyway… that’s why I did that. :D

And now I’ve stared at the word “caffeine” long enough that it no longer looks like a recognizable word. I’m going to bed pretty quick.