drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I am making this tonight so I have something tasty to drink while I attempt to watch Cloud Atlas, depending on what the baby allows. But I’d better drinkt his one every few days or so or I’ll never make a dent in my lifetime supply (i.e., 7 oz tin).

i still cannot believe that so many of you bought that insane amount…next time try ONE between the 3 of you!

Cavocorax

Ummm… that would require too much planning for a group as impulsive as we are. :D

haha… yeah see that’s why i have the girls here in my phone…quick messages are great via text… :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON