drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

So I thought packing and moving wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but it’s tricky when I’m home with the baby and there’s no one else around, and she tries to unpack everything I’m doing as soon as I turn my back, or she decides to climb on the couch, and falls onto something hard, or she just won’t nap and throws things around the house and smacks me with her bottle.

That’s how my days have been.

And I’ve been needing tea. Lots of tea. I don’t think I’m getting enough and that’s part of why I feel so tense all the time. And when I do get tea it’s very hit or miss, but I’ve been drinking up the not-so-great’s and this tea would be classified there. It was only $2.50 though, and it’d probably be better as a latte.

I should probably make a latte. 4L of milk goes A LONG way with just me drinking it. Before, it could be gone in 2 days. :P

I think I put too much pressure on myself. All of this will work itself out. :P

This one wasn’t a sipdown, but I’m down to 104, and Sil is graciously holding onto about 11 new ones for me. Maybe I’ll still end up under 100 by the time I get those from her. :P I still have about 115 oz though. SO MUCH.