Yes! Somehow this makes everything better. <3

Maybe I should find some P&P fic or something to keep this good mood going! I wonder how long fanfic has been around, and if P&P fic was one of the first?

OMGsrsly

I’m partial to the Jane Austen mystery books. :) Almost AU fanfiction at its finest.

Cavocorax

Oh! Who are those by? I tried reading some fic before but some of them get really coarse/smutty and it sorta breaks the spell. Just doesn’t seem like Lizzie. :P I might enjoy those mysteries more!

OMGsrsly

They’re sadly not happy, as they do sort of follow what is known about her life, but I thought they were pretty good. More angst than romance, essentially.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON