Goodbye Pistachio! (103)

I’m not really that sad that you’re gone. I can see why others adore everything you do, but I just don’t think you’re my type.

It’s not you; it’s me.

haha that’s how i feel about this one too! great tea but not for me!

JustJames

i had that happen… it’s nice to be able to say: wow! that takes skill… not my thing, but nice job! this one was okay for me, the rose violet calendula was this story exactly! others are flawless =0)

Cavocorax

I can totally see how great a tea it would be if it it were more my thing, which is why I gave it 73. But if I rate it above 75 that means I want to buy more. :P

Comments

haha that’s how i feel about this one too! great tea but not for me!

JustJames

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON