drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmm. Yep, I still like it.

Good thing. I’ve got about 6.5 oz to go? :P
(Don’t let me near sales. Sil knows this, and that’s why I have a few different shared orders stored at her place now!)

Lol. It blows my mind that you guys all picked up 7oz of that…

OMGsrsly

Ooh! You could share a bit of this one with me… and I can share Forever Nuts with anyone who wants some. heh.

Cavocorax

Oh that’s right – you grabbed that one. Ok – I’m up for a trade! I’ll send you a good sized bag of it. :D

Cavocorax

I got about 7 perfect teaspoons in the bag. Not saying you need to give me that much – just wanted to warn you what you were getting. :P

OMGsrsly

Woo! I need to make a note of this.

Comments

Lol. It blows my mind that you guys all picked up 7oz of that…

OMGsrsly

Woo! I need to make a note of this.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON