drank PU-ERH MAPLE CHAI by Tealux

Oh, wow!

Maybe it was a mistake to share my sample of this with Heather Martin now that I’ve tried it because it is VERY tasty. For some reason the idea of maple tea didn’t really excite me and so I’ve had this sample sitting around unsealed for months. I only opened it yesterday because I was splitting it up for my swap on Wednesday.

But yes. I’m going to have to get some more of this if I reorder from Tealux (and no reason I shouldn’t? I really enjoyed their puerh blends!). This one has a nice mix of spices, but the maple just sorta settles in there and sweetens everything up. The earthy puerh is perfectly suited too by accenting the maple, without bogging it down.

Summary: It’s sweet, earthy, rich, and just a bit spicy. It makes me think of Autumn. Win!

OMGsrsly

Sounds good! I think it’s going on my shopping list… :) (Now, let’s see if they take Paypal.)

OMGsrsly

YES THEY DO OMG. Teavivre and Tealux tea shopping coming right up.

Cavocorax

Haha. Make sure you get the Tealux ones at least 15% off though. If not, wait? They do them every month or so, and you might be able to get a coupon if you sign up for their newsletter. I can’t remember for sure. I know I enjoyed a lot of their flavoured teas, but I think Sil and some of the ON people weren’t as impressed with the unflavoured teas. Just a heads up!

And teavivre? OH YEAH. I can’t believe I paid $4 shipping and it got here quicker than some of my US tea orders.

OMGsrsly

They do 25% off fairly frequently as well. Yay “free” tea money!

Cavocorax

That’s pretty awesome. I hope you find some you like if you haven’t tried them. The samples are decently sized.

Amariel

Can’t wait. Been craving chai lately!

Other way around…..we didn’t like most of their flavoured, but their unflavoured were ok.

Cavocorax

Whoops! Thanks for clarifying!

CrowKettle

This is going on my shopping list too. :)

OMGsrsly

They do an Irish Cream I really like for winter mornings, so is their white silver tips puerh, and their plain “Everyday Matcha” is decent and reasonable.

So, tealux teas are on for 25% right now: SCHOOL25
I think it’s good until 09/26/13.

/0\ – I’m sorta tempted…

their advertising makes me frown… “an additional 25% off” that implies that the teas are discounted and now i can get even more discount. Can you tell this is the kind of crap i’ve been dealing with at work? lol

OMGsrsly

I just saw that. But yes, they do have some problems with their advertisements. :) I’m totally ordering once I get some Paypal funds!

Cavocorax

Sil – I thought the same thing! So I checked the site for other sales this would be in addition to. :p

Comments

OMGsrsly

OMGsrsly

YES THEY DO OMG. Teavivre and Tealux tea shopping coming right up.

OMGsrsly

They do 25% off fairly frequently as well. Yay “free” tea money!

Amariel

Can’t wait. Been craving chai lately!

Cavocorax

Whoops! Thanks for clarifying!

CrowKettle

This is going on my shopping list too. :)

So, tealux teas are on for 25% right now: SCHOOL25
I think it’s good until 09/26/13.

/0\ – I’m sorta tempted…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON