So I asked for recs because I knew I was going to Granville Island and OMGSrsly told me that THIS was the one to get. And I listened.

Then I came home and read her reviews and… Umm… “This tea is something I should hate”, and “Oh yeah. This tea won’t be getting a great rating from me even though I repurchased 100g today. I’m really undecided about it because it is everything I dislike, yet it’s so refreshing I keep drinking it. Weird, I know.

Hahaha. It’s a good thing I didn’t read that first!

I am enjoying it – it reminds me of Lemon Chiffon, without being creamy. It’s just lemon, a little bit of creaminess, and a little bit of zing (from the orange peel?). I’m halfway through my 50g now, so… I may re-stock before I move! More bedtime options are always nice, and the baby might like this too if I iced it.

It was also pretty cheap too. I think maybe $4 for 50g? I think that’s good.

OMGsrsly

LOL I know, they’re terrible reviews! Yet I keep drinking the tea. I’m almost out of my 100g now, but I think I’ll save my tiny tea budget for something else this time. I can always go back to Granville Island!

Cavocorax

That totally makes sense! I think most of my tea budget is going to Bayswater. And I won’t even bother with O5, but if we go in, I’ll politely look.

OMGsrsly

I want to sniff stuff if we go into O5, but their prices are a little ridiculous. $9 for 40g of hibiscus? That better be some special hibiscus!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON