I slept for about 3.5 hours this morning and then the baby woke up. I changed her, gave her a bottle and tried to get her back to sleep but we basically just fought for the next hour and a half until I just gave up at 5:30. She’s so obviously tired, but just kept tossing and turning and wouldn’t stay down – it’ll be easier when she can talk and tell me what’s keeping her up. :P

So, I was super grumpy and thought I needed more of this! It’s so delicious and sweet – it feels like quite the indulgence sometimes. I’m so sad that I only have enough for 4 cups. I think I overleaf because my Butiki bags say that it’s good for “X” cups and I never seem to get that many. It’s probably because I just enjoy those teas so much I don’t keep track of how often I drink them.

I have some Caramel Assam waiting for me at Sil’s. That, and the last of this, will have to keep me going until Black Friday!

Uniquity

I talked to Stacy at Butiki about their X cups recommendation. They use a level teaspoon (baking measure) to do those. This explains why I never even come close to getting that number. I seem to use at least twice as much leaf as Stacy, but I also tend to use a 12 or 14 oz mug so that explains some of it.

Cavocorax

Ah, that totally makes sense! I usually make 10 oz at a time so that makes it go a bit quicker. ;(

Comments

Uniquity

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON