drank White Christmas by 52teas

So I gave the rest of this away to the tea group yesterday, but kept just enough for 1 cup just in case not having 2 oz staring at me in the face would make me more appreciative of the tea itself, and not the number of cups I was committed to in the future.

And now that it’s gone, I can say that it is still as good as I thought. I like it, but don’t need it when I have Read My Lips.

OMGsrsly

Uh oh. And now I have both!

Cavocorax

Hahah. But you don’t have 9 oz total like I did? :P They’re different enough that I’m sure you’ll enjoy it – I was just BEYOND my quote of sugary dessert teas.

#sucker

True, that! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Uh oh. And now I have both!

Cavocorax

#sucker

True, that! :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON