Oh wow!
I dragged my best friend off to the mall yesterday and made sure we stopped in at the local DavidsTea to see what was on sale for summer clearance. She’s not a huge fan of DT because of all the crazy blends, but she has found a few that she likes.

Read My Lips is not one of them. :P

She found this one though, and so we asked to smell it and take it in a go cup. We weren’t far from the store before we decided that it was freaking amazing and we ended up splitting 100g. :D (So she could get the tin).

I love the licorice and fennel and anise and PEPPER. How neat is that? And it’s not that crazy strong a blend or anything either. It makes me feel alert, yet calm with the peppermint. It might be soothing for a sore throat too.

So, this was a surprise purchase but I’m happy she found it because I’m such a green tea snob I would never have though something called “North African Mint” would be this delicious.

I made a cup of it as soon as we got home, because the sips I had from hers weren’t enough.

ETA: I’m drinking this again today, even though it’s 1 AM. Who needs sleep when there’s packing and cleaning to do!

Nightshifter

I will have to try this!

Comments

Nightshifter

I will have to try this!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON