OMGsrsly drank this earlier so I thought I’d better open my pack up and have some too.

This is a greedy tea! It says “2 heaping tea measuring spoons for 1 cup of water”. Well, 50g will not last very long then! I am leaving at least a cup for Sil and Kittena to try so that we are prepared if we ever want to order any directly from the company.

And maybe we should? As a fruit tea, this is very good. I don’t really mind the hibiscus – as the tea cools a bit it fades into the background. I’m tasting apples and spices and a bit of tartness. And orange; there’s a bit of orange too. I’ve never had Christmas Stollen, but it does sorta remind me of glogg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulled_wine#Nordic_gl.C3.B6gg). Like OMGsrsly says, this tea is a bit like fruity booze.

I don’t think I would drink this one too often – it’s not an everyday (every evening?) tea for me – but I could see it being a popular one around Christmas.

Apparently my bf has invited 4 people to have Christmas with us in Toronto since we’re away from our families, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this number grew. I could use this tea on hand as a refreshment for guests!

Lol already p,anning Christmas?!

OMGsrsly

I think it’d be a delightful on-the-back-burner house scenter. :) I love the smell of this one.

Cavocorax

I guess? Haha. He’s just hanging out with a few members from his Honors class before they all start their Masters at different schools – a few in ON. So he’s hoping to keep in touch.

We are not big on Christmas otherwise! Haha.

But I love the idea of just brewing it for the scent. It smells so delightful!

Comments

Lol already p,anning Christmas?!

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

We are not big on Christmas otherwise! Haha.

But I love the idea of just brewing it for the scent. It smells so delightful!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON