drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

I snagged this and the Mint Julep pitcher packs just because I have no willpower when I see things on sale sometimes. I don’t regret it though – this pitcher will last me we move, and then I’ll make the Mint Julep in Vernon so I have something chilled there as well.

Gotta load the truck up Friday morning. I’m going to have to pack my tea survival kit soon. I don’t want to pack my tea up, but… well, I’m going to have to at some point! Maybe on Wednesday after I check out the new Fall Stuff at DavidsTea! (Then buy more than I should and hide it away in the box so no one notices it! Bwahahah)

caile

I liked those pitcher packs.
Haha- hopefully no ones notices the packing box for your tea keeps getting heavier..or bigger!

Cavocorax

Hehehe. That’s the plan. (I’m so awful!)