drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Hmmmm. I thought I’d better drink this up because everyone is talking about autumn this, and pumpkin that and cantaloupes don’t really fit in there, do they?

I am completely ready to embrace the new fall teas, but I should maybe drink more of the spring ones I bought. Oh well. I drank Pumpkin Chai in March, I can drink grassy greens in November.

This one is nearly done though. :(

infused1

I have a Pumpkin spice tea from Tealux that I swear tastes like cantaloupe. I think I actually compared it to Butiki’s Cantaloupe and Cream.

Fjellrev

I must be a freak but I loved drinking this during the winter.

JustJames

i had the traditional plum pudding in summer…. christmas in july!

Dexter

I agree with infused1 Pumpkin spice from Tealux is more cantaloupe than pumpkin but really good.

Cavocorax

Interesting! Maybe I’ll try it.

ifjuly

yeah, sometimes it’s actually more fun to drink teas off season as an escape/getaway. like. “it’s dark all the time and i thought i’d only be able to dream about fresh fruit for another 4 months, but!”

Comments

infused1

Fjellrev

I must be a freak but I loved drinking this during the winter.

JustJames

i had the traditional plum pudding in summer…. christmas in july!

Dexter

Cavocorax

Interesting! Maybe I’ll try it.

ifjuly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON