drank Slim and Slender by Tea Desire

Side complaint: Why is it that when I type in the tea I’m searching for, the box that drop down immediately shows the one I want, and then it quickly hides it and replaces it with a bunch of teas – some of which are barely related to my search? :| It’s annoying.

And on to this tea! I tried to give this away for the meet-up, but no one jumped on it. I wasn’t sure if I should keep it, but after steeping it I drank the whole cup, so yes. Yes I should. It’s one that I like but never expect to.

Tea, why are you so complicated?

MissLena

I’ve noticed the search bar is a bit weird still too, maybe it’s still a bug from the update :(

Fjellrev

That’s been driving me insane too. I just started going to the company’s page already.

JustJames

that’s been bugging me…. but here’s a new one, try typing in ‘indian’ as in ‘indian nimbu’ and read what pops up 7th from the top. i was underwhelmed.

OMGsrsly

Fourth from the top for me, James!

Fjellrev

Ha! Tenth from the top for me.

JustJames

should we rewrite the information? offer scathing ratings? i did tattle, but i imagine jason’s been busy debugging stuff lately. seriously unbelievable that they would think to advertise here!

I like the idea of trolling it. :D

heh heh heh….. brb.

Comments

MissLena

OMGsrsly

Fourth from the top for me, James!

Fjellrev

Ha! Tenth from the top for me.

I like the idea of trolling it. :D

heh heh heh….. brb.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON