I steeped this at the lower end of the recommended 10-15 minutes and I won’t be so meek next time. This is enjoyable as it is, but either because of the tea itself, or just because I’m too exhausted, I find it too mild for me at present.

I get a lot of honeybush, a bit of sandalwood, and some orange undercurrents. I like it, but I just want more WHAMMO.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t been brave enough to try this. :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

This sounds odd, but also pretty good. Tho I read undercurrents to be “and currants”.

Comments

OMGsrsly

I haven’t been brave enough to try this. :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON