drank Cocoberry by DAVIDsTEA

So, am I the only DAVIDsTEA fangirl who rushed off to DT today to look at the new stuff? I even popped online last night to see the new stuff in advance!

I ended up trading a brand new perfect mug in for the Heat Sensitive Nordic Mug. (http://www.davidstea.com/leaf-outline-heat-sensitive-nordic-mug?&TF=D36B1B50DFA0&DEID=) I love the shape and feel of the Nordic Mugs more, and… heat sensitive? OH YES. It still doesn’t replace my trees PM from last fall, but this will do. I wanted to get the animal print one, but they didn’t have it in store yet (http://www.davidstea.com/multicolor-animals-mug?&TF=D36B1B50DFA0&DEID=). For $20, maybe I’ll grab one later on – maybe as a reward for finding a job in ON once I get over there. :D

Anyway, on to the tea? This one reminds me of a fruity coffeeish drink. It’s roasty and warm, but the cherries sweeten it up, and there’s a lingering mate taste. I think this would be a great cup for mornings when I need a kick, but don’t actually want coffee. The nice thing about this is I can drink it plain; coffee I always have to add milk and sugar in order to gulp it down. Tea wins!

Well, I guess this tea has sugar cane it in, so it’s cheating a bit, but it’s still probably better than just dumping in a tbsp of sugar, right?

I’ll hold off on rating it until I try it again as right now I’m just squeeing about everything DT. I should know better, but it’s fun being excited. ;P

ETA: This DID re-steep well!

Fjellrev

We suck so much for rushing over to grab the new stuff haha.

Stephanie

Glad to see reviews of the new fall stuff so quick! I don’t live near a David’s Tea!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lol! I did the same thing! :-)

OMGsrsly

This one smells SO good, I just really wish it didn’t have coffee beans in it. Oh well. :)

Indigobloom

Wow this sounds good! I’m wary of the coffee though lol

MissLena

Youre definitely not alone lol i ran off to there after my appointment today, only picked up sugar and spice and my beloved pumpkin chai, and some redberry tonic, i’m waiting for the TOTM :) then I’ll go back lol, oh and I splurged on the leaf Nordic, i love the shape too!

OMGsrsly

MissLena, the staff in my local store were testing out the tea of the month. They said it’s fantastic. :) My fingers are crossed!

Eeee! I want to try it!

Amariel

I am gonna try this one in the morning before work. I only got 12g or so of the 3 new ones and I tried the others tonight, but wanted to wait on this one. It looks like it has so much good stuff in it.

CHAroma

What! Heat sensitive leaf cup? How did I miss that?!!! So jealous. What colors do the leaves change to?

Cavocorax

They turn reddish-orange and yellow. Its not as nice as the forest print they had last year but I like it.

Comments

Fjellrev

We suck so much for rushing over to grab the new stuff haha.

Stephanie

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lol! I did the same thing! :-)

Indigobloom

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON