drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Goodbye, sample!
Today I woke up early to see my bf and his Dad off as they drive across the country with our stuff. My job is to take care of the child and the cat but I just can’t wake up.

This tea was tasty, but didn’t give me the zip I was hoping for!

You flying out here with the little one?

Cavocorax

Yep! We arrive Thursday afternoon!

Terri HarpLady

When you girls meet up, I want photos!

She’ll be the photogenic one and ill be the one with my tongue out or my face scrunched up hahaha

Cavocorax

I don’t know about that. I feel so awkward with photos! We’ll have to include the baby and then there will be less focus on me/us. :p

Indigobloom

Squeeee! So exciting :D

i love your pics! you’re just so darn cute! grin Just finished splitting up the rest of the teas that i have that you and i split..not touching the ones you split with the girls. Little bag set aside ready for you to pick up whenever :)

Comments

You flying out here with the little one?

Cavocorax

Yep! We arrive Thursday afternoon!

Terri HarpLady

When you girls meet up, I want photos!

Indigobloom

Squeeee! So exciting :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON