drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, now that the new-tea buzz has faded, I’m not so in I’ve with this tea. It just seemed like it wasn’t spicy or complex enough.

So far cocoberry and pumpkin chai are my favourites, and I think I might prefer Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. So far.

keychange

Do you feel as though you need to double up on leaf for pumpkin chai to taste like pumpkin chai? or do you think it’s fine as is?

infused1

I agree with you on Mulberry Magic over Pistachio. Pistachio smells amazing, but tastes a bit blah.

Cavocorax

Keychange- I wonder about that. I enjoy it, but wish it were stronger. I might try steeping it with more leaf so that the milk/cream I add doesn’t wash all the flavour away.

The Pistachio DOES smell so good. Too bad it doesn’t deliver.

Comments

keychange

infused1

Cavocorax

The Pistachio DOES smell so good. Too bad it doesn’t deliver.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON