drank Kenyan Black by Justea

My first cup of this was so thick and reminiscent of molasses. It was too much so I had to dump it and steep it for 3 min. It was so much better!

It’s very strong, and malty, and slightly sweet and full of depth. I can’t wait to try the other samples.

How long did you steep the first cup? 5 mins?

JusTea

Glad you tried it again! Because of the freshness of the tea, it requires a shorter steep time than many other black teas! Hope you try the Chai and the Earl Grey soon!

Cavocorax

I can’t wait to! I was so impressed by the Kenya Black!

Comments

How long did you steep the first cup? 5 mins?

JusTea

Cavocorax

I can’t wait to! I was so impressed by the Kenya Black!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON