Yep. This has to be my favourite of the Baywater teas!

I hate logging on my phone, but we should get our Internet set up tonight!

your tea misses you…

I miss my tea!
What time are you normally home by?

uh depends on what’s going on with work but if we plan it, i can be home for a specific time. also if um i can find an “easier” day this week i could always work from home…though i make no promises on how messy my house will/won’t be haha

Cavocorax

Hahah. Fair enough. I’m just playing it by ear with Joe so I can snag a ride. :P If I get a chance, I"ll msg you.

Cavocorax

And, pshaw. I’m not worried about messy houses! :P Not when I have tea to distract me.

sounds good! also…i don’t care about messy houses either provided guests are forewarned. Lately i haven’t had much time to help ian out and i don’t expect him to do that, plus feed and water me, plus school and work heh :)

Comments

your tea misses you…

I miss my tea!
What time are you normally home by?

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON