That’s the end of this one! I knew it wouldn’t last long. This tea delivers exactly what you’d expect from the title, and I really enjoy it, even if it is straightforward. I oversteeped it a little this morning, but that just gave it a bit of cremainess that I wasn’t expecting.

I think I’d pick up a little bit more if given the chance, but I wouldn’t go too far out of my way to do so. Can’t wait to get Sil and Kittenna their samples so I can see what they think.

I’m hanging out at York University for about 5 hours today, just to explore etc., but I sure wish I’d brought more than this with me! I suppose I’ll end up getting Tim Hortons coffee since there are 3 of those on campus. :P #teatraitor

Nxtdoor

York U alumnus here. York u is neat-o. Welcome to Ontario! Is Sil organizing a party yet? I’m in :)

Comments

Nxtdoor

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON