drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Bah. I was disappointed with this one again. Sometimes I feel like my Celestial Seasonings tea has more flavour than this one. :( I know adding milk makes that worse, but it just feels like it needs a dash.

Sad to say, but I’m dropping my rating on this. It’s no longer tin-worthy.

Also, how did I let myself run out of Butiki’s Pumpkin tea? :(

Cause you’re silly and didn’t want to add to my order :p

keychange

Oh yeah, I totally get this. It smells amazing, but is ultimately really weak. and I add milk to everything, so I understand the inclination (besides, I think you’re right that this tea especially makes you want to add milk). I’m sad that this didn’t taste as good as it smelled.

Aaaargh. Why didn’t I? :O
Well… there’s Black Friday.

if you’re hard up, i can see if stay minds adding it to the order i haven’t paid her for yet… lol

TeaBrat

I also like Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie from Della Terra

Cavocorax

Amy oh – I’m going to order some of that when I finally do my DTT order!

Comments

Cause you’re silly and didn’t want to add to my order :p

keychange

Aaaargh. Why didn’t I? :O
Well… there’s Black Friday.

TeaBrat

I also like Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie from Della Terra

Cavocorax

Amy oh – I’m going to order some of that when I finally do my DTT order!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON