Woo! I got my teas today! I had a split order with Kittenna and a few with Sil and I braved Toronto Transit to get to her place and scoop them up and meet her and her bf. I haven’t logged them all yet, but I had to start with this.

DELICIOUS.

(I chose it because it had the biggest, most in my face bag. I have too many great teas here to chose from, so… why not that way?)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON