drank Bolder Breakfast by The Tea Spot

Nooooo! Steepster ate this note, and I was applying for jobs earlier today but I sorta don’t want the one after all because I think they want me to dedicate more than 9-5 to it and they have a treadmill at work, and standing desks and free (healthy) breakfasts and I’m just a lazy tea drinker who wants to focus on stuff and get everything done, not drink all the free espresso and run around in circles.

But, someone liked my 8tracks mix and it was a stranger so that makes me happy. :) Let’s see if this note sticks.

JustJames

it stuck! treadmill? not at a gym? hmmmm

Indigobloom

8tracks? Cool, can you post the link? :)

Cavocorax

Sure. :P http://8tracks.com/cavocorax/moody-days-and-sleepless-nights
I don’t normally make mixes, so it’s just exciting whenever someone else likes them. :P

Gary Jules?! oh yeah :P