This is great! The flavouring on this is distinctive and that’s exactly the right choice. I mixed hot water with the matcha to blend it up a bit, then added a ton of milk and frothed it right up.

The result is very pumpkiny and creamy and super satisfying. I can taste the cinnamon/nutmeg/other pumpkin pie spices quite clearly. I’ll have to try it hot too, but I wanted the easy way first. #lazy

Courtney

Love the hashtag haha!

TeaBrat

This is so good as a latte.

Comments

Courtney

Love the hashtag haha!

TeaBrat

This is so good as a latte.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON