drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Odd. I expected tons of caramel but I’m mostly getting spicy orange. But not as cinnamon/orange as some of those teas out there – it’s no Market Spice! I can see why this would have been part of the fall/winter collection though – it’s very comforting on a colder day.

I wish I could have tasted the mulberries though. I think Gold Rush is one of my favourite DT teas because of the golden mulberries.

And thanks to Heather Martin for the sample!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON