drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

I’ve only got one more cup of this left! :O :O :O

(Well, I can always order more, right? Just need a job first!)

Anyway this is perfect for relaxing at the end of the night and maybe watching an episode of Supernatural. I just ate a peanut butter & banana sandwich and surprsingly enough, this tea paired well with it. I was afraid the sandwich would totally overwhelm the delicate tea but it didn’t.

This is probably my favorite non-black Butiki tea.

Kittenna

If you want more of this, let me offer you some… I overbought it in my excitement a while back and it would find a better home with you than sitting in a box here!

Courtney

I agree! So delicious. I am also running low eek.

Cavocorax

Sure! I’d love to take you up on that. :) Any time you want to swap, let me know too!

Supernatural <3

Cavocorax

I just started! I’m 5 episodes into Season 1?

Kittenna

I’ll hopefully be visiting Sil next weekend – I will try to remember to leave some with her for you! And anything you’re interested in form my cupboard… haha :D

OMGsrsly

Ahh, Supernatural. Another TV show I never really watched, but know way too much about thanks to LJ, Tumblr, and fanfic. :) (I watched the pilot but really dislike scary things.)

Cavocorax

Haha. I love how that sorta thing happens. I know a bit about Castiel, but I’ve been pretty good about keeping my head in the sand so there’ll be lots of surprises in the future too!

Cavocorax

And thanks Kittenna – I’ll take a peek. Maybe I can take something else off your hands. :P

keychange

Best. Tea. ever. It’s achingly beautiful. I’ve just ordered two oz of it!

Nightshifter

Supernatural just gets better and better. I recently finished season 8 and still miss Sam and Dean. :)

Tea Sipper

I was just watching Season 3 last night. One of my favorite shows ever, though I started watching S6. Haven’t seen 4&5 yet! I also love peanut butter banana sandwiches!

Comments

Kittenna

Courtney

I agree! So delicious. I am also running low eek.

Supernatural <3

Cavocorax

I just started! I’m 5 episodes into Season 1?

OMGsrsly

keychange

Best. Tea. ever. It’s achingly beautiful. I’ve just ordered two oz of it!

Tea Sipper

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON