drank Cocoberry by DAVIDsTEA

Goodbye Cocoberry. (127)

For now. As odd as this one is, I think I’d restock it. It’s similiar to the Berry Good Puerh that DT offers. Guess I like fruit and coffee-ish flavours in my tea. At least sometimes.

makes me sad we’re like 100 teas apart…and then i realise terri’s like 100 away from me lol

Cavocorax

:P Well, so long as you stay between us you’re probably doing ok!

Cavocorax

It’s going to be harder to drop my numbers though – I think I have 30 samplish sized teas (2-3 cups), but the rest are 1 oz up!

I’m thinking a work from home and drink tea day may be in order tomorrow since there are plans in the work for board games and tea this weekend…which generally means SOMEONE is likely going to be dropping tea off with me unless she wants to maintain her 900 tea lead on us giggling

Cavocorax

Hahaha. That sounds like a good plan!
Oh, I was going to look through that someone’s cupboard to see what I could take off her hands. Y’know. Just helping out!

Comments

Cavocorax

:P Well, so long as you stay between us you’re probably doing ok!

Cavocorax

Hahaha. That sounds like a good plan!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON