drank Amsterdam Licorice by Steeped Tea

I chose this with my GC for Steeped Tea that my Aunt and Uncle gave me for my birthday. It’s strong. Really, really strong.

I’m actually not a big fan of it on its own because each sip is just PURE licorice, just rich and dark. I have to sip it slow. (Much like eating those pure black licorice candies – the ones that barely have sugar in it?)

OTOH, if you add a splash of milk to it it becomes quite enjoyable! So, while I probably wouldn’t re-stock it, I’ll drink this up with no hard feelings.

(And the gift was really great – it’s my fault I didn’t like the teas “I” picked)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON