One cup away from a sipdown!

This is a comforting bedtime tea, with warm caramel notes embracing me like a hug. It’s time to bed.

I’m bringing my kindle. I just loaded up tons of fic. :O The last one I read made me bawl my eyes out but… it was pretty obvious that was going to happen when it’s about Sherlock dying of a brain tumour while John is helpless. /0\

OMGsrsly

Major character death is a sad, sad thing in a fic. :( Enjoy your reading!

Cavocorax

Thanks! :) It’s just funny that people write fic that are ALL ABOUT major character death (it was a short fic), and people read it. We just like to torture ourselves, I guess. :)

Shmiracles

that fic made me cry SO MUCH! it was so beautiful. i was balling. completely.

Cavocorax

It was really well done. I love that someone else has read it too.

Shmiracles

Alone on the Water and The Progress of Sherlock Holmes and it’s companion The Quiet Man kinda all go in their own special category for me. not that they are equivalent necessarily, but the other two i think i was just feeling extra sensitive and open when i read them. idk. basically they will never be forgotten.

Cavocorax

Yeah, those are pretty much my keep forever fics. I just need.to find a cover for Alone on the Water and re-add it to my kindle.

The Quiet Man was probably my least favorite of those three, but only because the first third (half?) was so angsty despressing and hopeless. I wanted to end it all too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Major character death is a sad, sad thing in a fic. :( Enjoy your reading!

Shmiracles

that fic made me cry SO MUCH! it was so beautiful. i was balling. completely.

Cavocorax

It was really well done. I love that someone else has read it too.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON