drank Coconut Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I’m nearly out of this flavour so I thought I would focus on drinking it to make room for other matcha flavours!

I whisked it with a dash of hot water, then added more for a cup. Looks like it was still a bit lumpy because my cup wasn’t wide enough. Maybe I’ll whisk, then pour in the future.

coughblender

Cavocorax

Haha. You underestimate how lazy I am. Cleaning a blender is such a PITA, and I definitely won’t be doing it once I’m back to work. :P

lol i have a hand blender that i use when i don’t want to clean up

Dinosara

Actually I usually clean my blender by wirring some soapy water around in it. And that’s it! Especially for matcha, which isn’t goopy or sticky. Works well for me.

Comments

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON