Sipdown! (126)

This was good, and would likely be better appreciated by someone who better appreciated green teas. :)

(Speaking of which, why did I order 9 oolong tea samples? I will likely enjoy them, but I’ll have to force myself to drink them. Otherwise I’ll just choose black teas all the time!)

Holly Faye

You have the exact same thing with teas as I do. There are some green, white, and oolong teas I really like, but by default I always want black teas!

Cavocorax

That’s good to know. I’ll have to pay even closer attention to your reviews!

Comments

Holly Faye

Cavocorax

That’s good to know. I’ll have to pay even closer attention to your reviews!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON