And now, time for a tea I’m not looking forward to sipping down at all! Good think I still have 2+ oz of it. :)

I should sneak some of this from you….

Cavocorax

Yes! I was supposed to give you some. I’ll make sure to grab some next time I know I’ll see you.

Or pay the .50 and mail it to you now. :P

Lol I can wait. ESP if kitenna is dropping tea off for you at my place haha

Comments

I should sneak some of this from you….

Cavocorax

Or pay the .50 and mail it to you now. :P

Lol I can wait. ESP if kitenna is dropping tea off for you at my place haha

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON