I love, love this tea!

I applied for this kickass job today that I really have high hopes for. Fingers are crosses. As a reward I decided to take the rest of the day to watching Downton Abbey, but I don’t know that that was the right choice either. I’ve almost halfway through Season 3 and there’s just too much to cry about! :O

And I already know about the major spoiler for the end of Season 3 so… I’ve got that to look forward to.

keychange

Yes yes yes great choice of tea. Good luck with the job!

Stephanie

Good luck :D

Terri HarpLady

The luck of the high seas to ya, Cavo!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

May the wind be in your sails, Matey!

OMGsrsly

Forewarned is forearmed? I’ll knock on me wooden leg for ye, my lady. :D

Comments

keychange

Yes yes yes great choice of tea. Good luck with the job!

Stephanie

Good luck :D

Terri HarpLady

The luck of the high seas to ya, Cavo!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

May the wind be in your sails, Matey!

OMGsrsly

Forewarned is forearmed? I’ll knock on me wooden leg for ye, my lady. :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON