Oh, I love this! I don’t want to rate it yet until I’ve had it with hot water too, but I can tell you this makes a great cold latte. Just added powder to hot water, whisked it, then added 5 oz of milk and used my milk frother to make it foamy and delicious.

I think I need to drink at least one cup of matcha per day seeing as I have so much, but I probably should try drinking it with water more instead of using milk. (hint: milk makes you fat. :P) I’m loving that I get to try all this out.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON