Sipdown!

This was tasty, but not as creamy as some of the other milk oolongs I’ve had. I wonder if the flavoured version of this tea would have that creaminess?

TeaVivre

This Jin Xuan Milk Oolong is special for it’s milky aroma is natural, it is not manually added milk when process as other milk teas. The first three infusion of this tea will have slight milky scent. The Flavored Jin Xuan Oolong Tea is produced by adding edible flavoring to accentuate the milk flavor. So the milk aroma of this Flavored Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong is stronger. It is better for people who like strong milk fragrance.

Cavocorax

Oh That makes sense! Thanks for the detailed explanation. I’ll have to try your flavoured version next time I order, although I did enjoy this one too.

TeaVivre

It’s my pleasure,hope you like the flavoured version :)

Comments

TeaVivre

Cavocorax

TeaVivre

It’s my pleasure,hope you like the flavoured version :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON