Yowza! I was starting to think that I wouldn’t need to order any more of this tea because the Caramel Vanilla is so amazing, but this cup convinced me that I need both.

Courtney

I was just trying to determine which of those two to order and ended up deciding on the Caramel Vanilla. Hmm.

Cavocorax

Well if I could only choose one, it’s be the Caramel Vanilla. But I think it’s be nice to have 1 oz of this one kicking around too!

OMGsrsly

I got the Caramel Vanilla, but I think I’ll get both in my next order. :)

JustJames

the caramel vanilla is outstanding. haven’t tried the taiwanese assam….. plotting for december is underway!

Amariel

It’s good, but I do think Caramel Vanilla has a bit of an edge on this one.

Kittenna

Straight PTA wins hands down for me. I really have to wonder if my Caramel Vanilla somehow lost flavour… although Sil got hers from the same bag as mine , and I tried it shortly after receiving the package in the mail. Hrmmm…

Cavocorax

Great! I love the feedback!

Comments

Courtney

OMGsrsly

I got the Caramel Vanilla, but I think I’ll get both in my next order. :)

JustJames

Amariel

It’s good, but I do think Caramel Vanilla has a bit of an edge on this one.

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Great! I love the feedback!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON