So Andrews&Dunham just posted a sale, which was VERY convenient after we were discussing shipping prices in the US swap thread, and I sorta LOST MY MIND.

I ordered a tin of Mount Grey as it’s been on my list for 4 months or so now, just waiting for a shipping sale. I should have checked with other Canadians to see if we wanted to share a 3 pack or something but, nope, I just HAD TO HAVE IT.

I put out 4 resumes today to decent places. I’d be pretty excited if I got in at any of them, and hopefully I’ll start somewhere before my tea arrives and Joe raises an eyebrow at me. :P OTOH, $50 for the month isn’t that bad…

This tea is so great. If you like malty Assam’s (with fruity undertones?), and very pretty tiger tins, go pick one up RIGHT NOW.

cough way to go silly…

Fjellrev

I still need to try the sample you gave me!

OMGsrsly

I’m SO tempted, because that Tiger Assam is so nice in the morning. I’ll have to re-jig my budget to see, though.

Comments

cough way to go silly…

Fjellrev

I still need to try the sample you gave me!

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON