I haven’t reviewed this after several cups. I guess it’s just not what I was hoping for! Not enough lime, not enough strawberry. It’s sorta basic and plain.

I’m not that upset about it as Bayswater had plenty of other teas which I enjoyed more.

Fjellrev

I’ve noticed that her fruity blends are just ok while her creamy, gourmand ones are the ones that shine.

Cavocorax

Yeah, that’s a great observation.
I agree!

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Yeah, that’s a great observation.
I agree!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON