drank Minty Cow by Della Terra Teas

Thanks Courtney for sharing this! I love this tea for the adorable cow sprinkles, but I don’t know that I would buy any. Not with 5 oz left of Read My Lips sitting on my shelf.

But… cows!

keychange

Just got my dT sample of this! (minty cow that is). So excited!

Roswell Strange

You’re both making me impatient for my Della Terra order to come in! I have some Minty Cow on its way to me as well! Blah.

Comments

keychange

Just got my dT sample of this! (minty cow that is). So excited!

Roswell Strange

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON