drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

This seriously tastes like juice, without all the sugar. It’s really refreshing. I grabbed 50g for $3.50 or so when it was on sale and u only regret that I didn’t get more.

This is staying in the fridge as a staple for my toddler. She won’t even need juice (well, except for the vitamins…)

Iced
Fjellrev

After drinking blends like this, drinking juice is SO weird. Way too sugary and thick.

OMGsrsly

I totally prefer the juicy teas over juices now. Or I dilute my juice with water, but then some of the flavour goes away. :) Nana’s Fruit Garden is quite similar, so if you end up needing more you can get it. And I think Zen Tea has a similar blend too.

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON